One of the most popular posts in my blog up until now was a post about the best deliveries in Tel Aviv. Therefore, I decided to extend the post and add a second part of other great deliveries I tried out lately – privately and at work.
1) Mitbachon – a little place serving freshly cooked great food. I recommend the meat lasagna, the gulash with rice, filled peppers and the quinoa salad. It’s open every day between 11:00 and 23:30. A big plus: they deliver in less than 30 minutes. Not kosher. Phone: 035167253, it is located on the Rabi Akiva street in the Keren Hatemanim.
2) Sergos – A bistro serving good burgers, sandwiches, salads and pastas. Fresh, simple and straightforward. I was surprised how tasty their French fries are, even after delivery. They are open daily from 11:00 – 23:15. Phone: 035615121, Hamelacha 8, visit website
3) Pappa’s – Italian restaurant serves simple but good Italian food. They offer a reasonably priced lunch deal. The food is tasty. I recommend the Gnocchi with mushrooms. Operating hours: 11:00 – 23:30, its located right at the Shuk HaCarmel, Phone: 035107373
Schnitzel in Cafe Noir
4) Café Noir – the fancy bistro is known for its great
Schnitzels in three variations: the chicken, the pork and the veal one. The schnitzels are also great after they were delivered, Opening hours: 8:00 – 24:00, Phone: 03-5663018, Echad Aham 43, visit Cafe Noir
Chicken in Rosta
5) Rosta – three words: amazing roasted chicken! I loved it. Even after it got delivered the chicken was great. They have different chicken dishes but go for the thigh or the whole chicken, if you have somebody to share with. It’s located on Lillinblum 24, Phone: 035103913, it’s only open for lunch, Visit Rosta
6) Bakery – this place belongs to Coffee Bar, which also have a delivery service which is not bad at all. However, what I love about the bakery is that they have amazing salads. Quite pricy but worth every agura after trying out salads (espically delivered salads) I can say that they have probably one of the best salads in town. Furthermore, how the name suggests they also have great sandwiches from home baked bread. They are also only open for lunch. They are located on Yad Haruzim 13, off Hamasger. 036889696, Visit the Bakery
Burger in Hamburgesa
7) Hamburgesa – last but not least, you know I have a weakness for burgers. The new place I like ordering my burgers from is Hamburgesa. They ground the beef very small, unlike Wolfnights (which is part of the reason I stopped ordering from there). Good, big burgers, many variations and a very fair price. Ibn Gvirol 20, Phone: 037168320, Visit Hamburgesa